We felt that firsthand working on Novi/Libra at FB, so we left to found Derisk. Derisk assuages this anxiety with best-in-class custody infra, leveraging Multi-Party Computation (MPC) cryptography. We can help you:
- Shard your keys and secure them in varied devices and clouds
- Monitor and manage them with powerful, yet easy configuration tooling
- Test robustly in sandbox/testnet environments
- Use developer-friendly, self-serve pricing (while saving on gas fees)
- Scale across chains (we support ERC-20 tokens; SOL and many more coming soon!)
All with security best practices built in.
MPC has been around since the 80's, but recently its algorithms have surged in scalability and usability. It is now a meaningful step forward from previous options. For example, in contrast to multisig, MPC:
- ✅ Supports all key types and applications
- ✅ Allows structure anonymity
- ✅ Performs approvals off-chain → big savings on gas fees
- ✅ Enables seamless key refresh and user replacement
Whether you're a custodial VASP displeased with current options, a builder currently punting the complex "custody question", or anyone hoping to see web3 in the hands of less technical users, we'd love to get in touch!